As a Marketing Consultant, you will prospect and present print and digital marketing campaigns to local & regional businesses using our proven direct mail and digital advertising programs.
– Prospect new business while managing existing clients.
– Set up appointments to present print and digital marketing campaigns.
– Research industries of prospective clients.
– Present marketing plans to prospective and current clients.
– Come up with creative ideas to use in advertisements.
– Communicate artwork and content ideas to our in-house graphic artist.
– Attend networking events.
– Cold call in person and on the phone.
– Track and collect Accounts Receivables.
– Communicate with clients on results of advertising campaigns.
– Strict adherence to deadlines.
– A self-starter that is extremely organized and a team player.
– Experience in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
– Excellent verbal and written skills.
– Ability to learn new programs such as a CRM system and other cloud-based systems.
– Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
– We are an established 42-year-old company that values our employees and welcomes their input.
– Continually Expanding product line.
– We offer a retirement plan with a match.
– We offer a supplemental insurance plan.
– $30,000 – $55,000 annually