We are seeking a dedicated and organized assistant to provide support to our team and help ensure the smooth operation of our day-to-day activities.
– Prepare proposals, sales materials, and reports as needed by the Outside Sales team
– Conduct research as needed of industries of prospective clients
– Collaborate with sales team and communicate artwork and content ideas to our in-house graphic artist. Creative mind a plus!
– Assist sales team with accounts receivables and collections.
-Communicate with clients
– Strict adherence to deadlines
– A motivated, extremely organized team player
– Must possess a proactive approach to problem solving. We are looking for someone who is always a step ahead
– Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, ability to work both independently and collaboratively
– Experience in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint
– Excellent verbal and written skills
– Ability to learn new programs such as a CRM system and other cloud-based systems
-Understanding of digital, social media, and print marketing
– Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
– We are an established 44-year-old company that values our employees and welcomes their input
– Continually Expanding product line
– We offer a retirement plan with a match
– We offer a supplemental insurance plan
– Hybrid work environment
– Hourly plus bonus
Sales/Marketing Representative Job Description
As a Sales/Marketing Representative you will prospect and present print and digital marketing campaigns to local & regional businesses using our proven direct mail and digital advertising programs.
We help local businesses in a big way using innovative niche marketing products, both print and digital.
– Bring in new accounts and maintain current accounts
– Set up appointments to present print and digital marketing campaigns.
– Be able to negotiate and close deals
– Continuous learning: Staying informed on industry trends and technology to provide valuable insights and strategic recommendations to clients
– Meet and exceed sales goals
– Tailor marketing solutions for clients and come up with creative ideas to use in advertisements
– Collaborate with internal teams: Work closely with creative, production, and operations teams to ensure the successful execution of advertising campaigns
– Attend networking events
– Provide excellent customer service to clients, addressing their inquiries, concerns, and requests promptly as well as keeping accounts receivables current.
– Strict adherence to deadlines.
– A self-starter that is extremely organized and a team player.
– Experience in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
– Excellent verbal and written skills.
– Ability to learn new programs such as a CRM system and other cloud-based systems.
– Sales experience and/or marketing degree preferred, but not necessary
– Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
– We are an established 44-year-old company that values our employees and welcomes their input.
– Continually Expanding product line.
– We offer a retirement plan with a match.
– We offer a supplemental insurance plan.
– Hybrid work environment
– Paid Training
– $50,000 – $100,000 potential annual